Martins Cottages adjoin a country lane and are a ten minute walk to Birdham Pool and Chichester Marina.
We are on a designated cycle route ‘Salterns Way’ and there is an extensive network of public footpaths. Walks around Chichester Harbour are stunning.
- West Wittering Beach and the sand dunes of East Head (National Trust) are 4 miles.
- Bracklesham Bay for good swimming is 2 miles.
- The historic City of Chichester famous for its Cathedral, Festival Theatre, Chichester Festivities and excellent shops is 3 miles.
- Goodwood for Horse racing, Festival of Speed and Revival is 9 miles.
- Weald and Downland Open Air Museum is 11 miles.
Martins Cottages are;
- 15 miles from Arundel
- 38 miles from Brighton
- 18 miles form Portsmouth