Welcome to Foxglove Cottage
A GOLD AWARD winner since 2008 by Quality in Tourism
Foxglove, was designed by an architect, and completed during Spring 2008. It has been built and furnished to a very high standard. There are double internal doors linking the cottages which can be opened should both Foxglove and Baytree be rented as one unit.
Foxglove faces South South West with views across a three acre meadow and woodland.
Foxglove sleeps four people. The master bedroom is large and comfortable and there is an adjoining bathroom.The ground floor bedroom has two single beds and there is a shower room en suite.
FREE WI-FI connection
- 6′ double bed
- Quality bed linen and towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and granite worktops
- Under floor heating throughout downstairs and bathrooms
- Water softener
- Digital flat screen TVs in bedrooms
- Digital Widescreen TV and DVD player with sound system in the living area. Selection of DVDs
- Italian limestone flooring throughout the downstairs and upstairs bathroom
- Washing machine with tumbler dryer
- Gas and electricity
- Garden furniture
- Internet access
- Croquet and badminton
- Private terrace and garden
- Private parking
- Access to three acre meadow
Tel + 44 (0)1243 512222
+ 44 (0)7802 360 042